26 September 2015

THE POWER OF MAKEUP | A BEAUTY MOMENT

The Power of Makeup. I've been seeing these types of posts and videos pop up recently, and I really wanted to share my version of the amazing power of makeup. While makeup can make us feel really confident and more beautiful, it's always a nice reminder that it's just makeup. At the end of the day, we wash it off and start all over again, fresh and new.
We must not forget that it's our actions that leave a lasting impact on those around us, so rather than focusing on being pretty, why don't we try to focus on changing the world one kind act at a time. Kindness, honesty, and integrity seem hard to come by these days, so instead of looking for it and expecting it from others, let's be those people.




Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1