18 June 2014

URBAN DECAY 24/7 VELVET GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL IN BLACK VELVET

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet. A couple of months ago, I received a sample size of the new Velvet liners from Urban Decay, and I was really excited to try it out, since I am a total fan of their liners. The packaging is similar to their original liners with the exception of a matte/velvet finish on the colored portion of the pencil.

Black Velvet
The Velvet pencils are meant to be a more powdery version of the original liners, perfect for blending and creating that sultry smoky eye. Upon application, Black Velvet did seem more powdery and less smooth. However, bits and pieces of the liner kept falling into my eyes causing some pain... I'm not sure if I received a dud, since I have been hearing positive things about this liner, but I'm not really too keen on having chunks of liner in my eyeballs. It really hurt, and I've stopped using it. As for lasting power, I have greasy eyelids and found that at the end of the day, some of the liner has transferred down to my lower eyelid and lower waterline. Sadly, I don't like it at all, but I will keep using the original formula of their liners. Now those are amazing.

Have you tried the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencils? What do you think? 

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1