26 June 2014

ESSIE NAIL POLISH COLLECTION

Essie Nail Polish Collection. Do you always end up in the makeup section and walk out with a bunch of nail polishes or lipsticks and then get home to see that you already have similar shades? I'm sure that's not just me, right? After filming my Essie nail polish collection, I realized that I have a thing for pinks, greens, blues, and purples. I have a problem, but I just can't stop! 


Essie has a tremendous range of nail polish shades, and I do believe their formula has improved since the first time I ever bought an Essie polish a couple of years ago. Want to have a peak at my collection? Check out my video!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Essie Over the Edge
Essie Sexy Divide
Essie Bikini So Teeny
Essie Avenue Maintain
Essie In the Cab-Ana
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Essie First Timer
Essie Go Ginza
Essie Under Where?
Essie Bond With Whomever
Essie Madison Ave-Hue
Essie Fun in the Gondola
Essie Cute as a Button
Essie Come Here!

What nail polishes do you love? Have any Essie polishes? What are your favorite shades? Share! <3

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1